Enlyten Compensation Plan
NOTE: The enlyten compensation plan was updated on November 1st, 2009. Details of the new plan are summarized here: http://www.allstrips.com/enlyten/new-enlyten-compensation-plan/
I have come across several online articles talking about how the enlyten compensation plan is some big secret. The authors of these articles claim that there is no online information describing the plan and because of this they infer the enlyten compensation plan must not be very good. This is completely false and I will describe the enlyten compensation plan here in plain English so there is no longer any confusion.
- Purchase enlyten products at the wholesale price: 20% to 25% product savings
- Sell enlyten products at the retail price: 20% to 25% retail sales commissions
- Enhanced Commissions: Sell $200 or more enlyten product in any given calendar month and get an extra 5% bonus commission on total monthly sales. Sell $1,000 or more enlyten product and receive a 10% additional monthly bonus commission on total monthly sales.
- First Order and Fast Track bonuses: When you refer a new customer to enlyten, you receive a 35% bonus “first order” commission on the first product order made by that person. When you refer a new distributor to enlyten who purchases one or more Fast Track Packs on enrollment, you receive the first order bonus described above and you receive a “fast track bonus” of $25 for each Fast Track purchased. Most commonly, new distributors enroll with the best value package; this order will provide you a combined first order and fast track bonus of $168.25 for every distributor you refer to enlyten.
- Uni-level Residual bonus pays you 5% bonus on all sales/purchases by distributors in your first three levels regardless of whether you referred them or not.
- Enroller Residual bonuses pay you 5% on all product orders of distributors you personally referred to enlytenOnce a new distributor collects enough customers and sales volume to reach the management level in the enlyten compensation plan, they become eligible for three additional income revenue streams:
- Leadership bonuses pay you between $10 and $90 for any new distributor entering your downline regardless of whether you personally referred them or not. Leadership bonuses are only paid when new distributors enroll and purchase the best value package.
- Management Generational residual bonuses pay you 5% on the group volume (to infinite levels) of all management level distributors (to four generations) in your downline
- Business Builder Bonus Pool pays out 1% of total company business volume to qualified distributorsThe final four level of the enlyten compensation plan are available to all executive level distributors:
- “YOU” Generation residual bonuses pay you an additional 2% on your total group business volume to infinite levels
- Executive Generation residual bonuses pay you an additional 3% on the group volume (to infinite levels) of all executive level distributors (to three generations) in your downline
- Check match bonuses pay you 5% to 20% check match on all distributors you personally referred to enlyten
- Ambassador Leadership Bonus Pool pays out 1% of total company business volume to qualified ambassadors
In short, there are many ways for enlyten distributors to be paid for direct product sales and product sales and purchases of any customer or distributor they refer to enlyten.