How to Promote to Team Leader

Under the current Enlyten promotion requirements, this article describes the most efficient way to promote yourself from a brand new Promoter to the rank of Team Leader. By “most efficient”, I mean the path that requires the fewest number of distributors in your organization. To reach Team Leader, it turns out the magic number is 24 (25 if you count yourself).

Before I get into the explanation of HOW to promote to Team Leader, let me first take a second to explain WHY you want to promote through the Enlyten ranks. The answer should be somewhat obvious. As you promote, you increase your bonus and commission percentages of the efforts the people you and your organization introduced to enlyten.

The most common example of this has to do with the Customer Retention Bonus (CRB). As a new enlyten promoter, you earn a $5 a month CRB for each new promoter you refer to enlyten. When you promote to Business Builder, you get an additional 5% of the 20 business volume (BV) generated each month by that new promoter and any promoters they refer to enlyten. 5% of 20 is $1. So as a Business Builder, you earn $6 every month for each new promoter you refer to enlyten AND you earn $1 each month for every new promoter that if referred to enlyten by someone you referred.

As a Manager, you earn an additional 4% (for a total of 9%) and as a Team Leader, you earn an additional 3% (for a total of 12%). Once you reach Team Leader, you earn $7.40 every month for each new promoter you refer and $2.40 each month for any other promoters referred by the people you referred.

Sounds good right? Let’s learn how to promote to Team Leader as quickly as possible.

EnlytenTeamLeaderAs a brand new Enlyten Promoter, to reach the rank of Team Leader, you must first promote through the ranks of Business Builder and Manager.

Promoting to Business Builder is now VERY simple. Once you have referred two new promoters to enlyten (indicated by the black dots in the image on the left), you are a Business Builder. Reaching the rank of Business Builder should be an immediate one to two week goal of all new enlyten promoters.

As a Business Builder, you can begin to build your Business Builder Team (indicated by the red dots in the image on the left). To promote to Manager, you must refer at least two new promoters to enlyten and help two promoters in your Business Builder Team promote themselves to Business Builder. The most efficient way to do this is pictured in the green box in the image on the left.

As a new Manager, you can begin to build your Manager Team. To promote to Team Leader, you must personally refer at least two new promoters to enlyten and help two promoters in your Manager Team to promote themselves to Manager. The most efficient way to promote two new promoters to Manager in your Manager Team is depicted in the image on the left. First focus on promoting one of your two new personally enrolled enlyten promoters to Manager. http://www.allstrips.com/enlyten/how-to-promote-to-team-leader/ http://www.allstrips.com/enlyten/how-to-promote-to-team-leader/Once you have one Manager in your Manager Team, take advantage of one of the Business Builders you now have in your Manager Team and help to promote that person to Manger as well.

In summary, if you simply focus on helping yourself promote to Manager (the green box in the image above), and then duplicate this to all of your personally referred enlyten promoters, you will eventually reach all of the ranks in the enlyten business.

The key point is that duplicating Business Builder is not good enough to promote; two to get two to get two will never get you a promotion with Enlyten.  You need to duplicate Manager and continue to personally refer new enlyten promoters each time you reach a new rank.

If you have any specific questions regarding enlyten rank advancement or the enlyten compensation plan in general, please email info@allstrips.com or call toll free 1-877-My-Enlyten (877-693-6598).

Leave a Reply